Software Shelf Releases Breakthrough Data Recovery and Security Technology for Windows - New File-Rescue Plus® 4.0. Recovers or Undeletes Any Data, Photos, Audio, Video Files from Any Drive, Device or CD Even if Virus Damaged.
Software Shelf today announced the release of new security and data recovery technology with its File-Rescue Plus 4.0. This technology recovers or undeletes lost or deleted computer data of every kind including photos, audio and video from every kind of device including Hard Drives, CD's, cameras, floppies, Jazz drives, Zip drives, Flash media, Smart media, and others. Its features surpass earlier technologies.
New File-Rescue Plus contains a "shredder" for extreme security. This is the Clean Free Disk Space Option allowing one to securely wipe all free disk space on the computer to Department of Defense Specifications 5220.22-M.
New File-Rescue Plus 4.0 has been completely re-written from the ground up with new features and faster scanning engines. It has incorporated many file sorting and search features to make it easier to find lost material and in seconds.
Key features include:
- Rescue Options allows one to recover and undelete Files, Directory Structures, Cluster Sizes, Compressed Files, Heavily Fragmented Files, Files of any Size.
- QuickScan Option shows deleted files from the current format of the partition or media type.
- ClusterScan Option - Shows all files on the volume whether deleted or not. Useful for Damaged, Reformatted, or Corrupted Drives. Allows recovery from CDRW.
- Device Detection detects any drive type such as, any Hard Drive, Removable Drives, CD Drives, or any Device attached to the computer.
- Sorting and Search Options allows full search on all files by keyword; sorting by file types for Documents, Images, Audio, Video, and the Recycle Bin.
- File List Options include saving your file list as a Text, CSV, or an XML file. Allows for printing of your file list and viewing your list with Details, Icons, and Image files as Thumbnails.
- Help Options include taking one to the online user guide, which can be viewed in html or downloaded.
The tool includes a Live Electronic Update Option to automatically download the latest updates and upgrades in seconds by the click of a button.
Software Shelf is a Microsoft Certified Partner and works closely with Microsoft to ensure the technology is thoroughly tested and obtains Microsoft Logo Certification. File-Rescue Plus is now featured on the Microsoft Public Sector Website.
Software Shelf® award winning Tech support is provided from its American or European offices in 12 European languages.
Software Shelf and File-Rescue Plus are trademarks owned by Software Shelf worldwide.
For further information contact: